Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Twiddling My Thumbs

SFDC (SalesForce.Com) is still down and has been since about 8:15 this morning.  I have read more news articles than I have ever cared to read and have started to clean out my personal email inbox.  I am continuously checking the tracking information for my new TV that won’t be here until 08/01, but you never know when it might get ahead of schedule and if that happens, I WANT TO KNOW.  This sucks and I am super bored.  I don’t know what else I can do other than continue to read “Telephone Sales for Dummies!”  I guess I will be taking an early lunch today and maybe will require some retail therapy.  They really should just send ½ of us home.  I would gladly take a few hours unpaid so that I can go home and get some stuff done around the house (and by that I mean watch some useless TV that kills my brain cells).  Or better yet, I might be able to sneak in and get my hair done which is MONTHS over due!

No comments:

Post a Comment