Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I am back to my Facebook question from last week; what is the turnaround time on karma?  I am continually qualifying leads for the old man that sits by me and it is starting to wear on my patience.  When I first started working here, I was a Customer Service Rep and it was my job to make a gazillion outbound calls, looking for the qualified employer groups and getting those onto the Account Rep that we had been assigned to.  Well, in all my greatness and glory, I was promoted to an Account Rep after just a few weeks of working here.  Awesome!  Now I get to start calling in a new territory and one that proves to be difficult for us to do business in.  Not only that, but I don’t have an assigned Customer Service Rep, I guess because HR is slacking on their hiring duties.  So, it is me and my lonesome making calls for myself and hoping for the best.  In the meantime, I am receiving call backs from my previous territory.  I am, of course doing the right thing by the customer and handling the call when it comes into me.  I cannot and will not tell someone that so and so handles their account and I will have them call.  That leaves room for a competitor to swoop in and take them away.  If they took the time to call back, then they have some amount of interest and I am not going to throw that away.  I just want to know when someone is going to hand me a golden egg worth $15,400.00.  I just keep telling myself, “good things come to those who wait……..”

No comments:

Post a Comment