Friday, July 29, 2011

Mixed thoughts

Well it is Friday, the day went well; just another day at the office.  An office that I don’t mind being at.  It seems that we are having a hard time keeping the Customer Service roles filled and I am not sure why.  That is what I was doing when I started here and I just got lucky and moved into a Sales Rep role.  The CSR role is not bad, I didn’t mind it.  It sucks because just when I think I am going to have a helper, someone walks out.  Looks like I will be doing this on my own.

I am kind of annoyed by Facebook but yet I can’t stop checking for updates.

I am annoyed by someone who for whatever reason has chosen to ignore me.

I am annoyed by someone who thinks it is ok to try and push my kid out of their life (I know everyone is thinking Karissa, not her.  I will always like and respect her).

I am super stoked that Mckenzy’s football season is getting ready to start.  Danny and I are both going to be involved this year and it is going to be fun!  Danny is going to be an assistant coach and I am going to be the athletic director and the head coaches body guard!  We have a great group of people working on our team this year and as long as the coach and his wife (team mom) can get along and not kill each other, we will have a very successful year.  This is about the kids and the experiences that we help them create.  We get the kids that no one else wants and you know what…That is ok, because that gives us the chance to make this a memorable season for them and help them learn and improve.

Just about time for the 5 o’clock whistle to blow and for me to find my first drink!  CHEERS

No comments:

Post a Comment