Sunday, July 17, 2011

I was sharing with Danny, the breaking news of Mubarak having a stroke and slipping into a coma.  McKenzy says "they have coma's in Egypt?"  Holy hell, did he really just ask that?  Even the Direct TV guy was laughing.  So to try and defend himself, McKenzy then says "what, I just didn't think they were that advanced there!"  OMG, at this point I had to ask him to please stop talking!  I was afraid he might offend the guy installing the cable!

So I explained to him that being advanced has nothing to do with people getting sick and being in a coma.  We went back and forth a little bit and I tried to explain what being in a coma means and he says "I thought being in a coma was when they wrap you all up!"

This is the kid that is on honor roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment