Sunday, July 31, 2011



I spent quite a bit of time on my blog yesterday, only to have lost it all.  I know that my blog does not compare to many of those that are out there, but this is kind of my way to vent and also to share with those family members that are out of state who care to read my rants about nothingness.  My goal was to start taking pictures and incorporating them into my blog to add a little visual.  I was working away copying and pasting, this and that and everything else and then all of a sudden FireFox stopped responding on my laptop and never responded after that.  I tried saving and it would just error out.  So here I am this morning starting all over again!  good thing I have several hours before the team mom meeting today, which I thought was at noon and low and behold it is at 3, but that can be another blog topic, after I chew them out for not updating the calendar as they said they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment