Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday started off on the wrong foot, but of course, why wouldn't it?  I had to wake up my teenage son at 6 am ask him to take the trash cans to the curb.  Anything at 6 am for a teenager is not a good thing.  Immediately after he was done with the cans and bitching all the way back to his room, I had to chase him down, with a bruised and swollen knee.  Once I caught up to him, I had to remind him that today is Tuesday and the gardeners will be coming and I need all the dog poop picked up and when the gardeners get here, he needs to put the dogs in the garage.  That went over about as well as a fart in Church!

We have been having some issues with the gardener and it is now at the point where they are lying to the property  management company and said that my dogs were getting aggressive with him.  I call bullshit, because the day he is referring to, he was threatening Duke with the weed whacker.  His Mexican lying ass can kiss my fat white ass.  So today as his reward for lying he will be greeted with about 3 feet of grass and weeds (mostly weeds) and hope there is a secret surprise in there anywhere.

Bailey is a little happier now.  He can't seem to go back to sleep so he is playing video games and less likely to throw daggers at me when I leave for work.

I love my kids but they are lazy, ungrateful little turds who expect the World to be handed to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment