Sunday, July 17, 2011

Just a big 'ol day for me!

Pablo from Direct TV called me at 7:11 to let me know that today is installation day and he will arrive around 10am.  Yes Pablo I was well aware and no need really to call me at 7 am.  He then calls not long after to let me know that his first job was cancelled and wanted to see if he can come now.  Of course you can.  CRAP, I thought I had a couple hours to get some stuff done around the house but not now.  I had missed hi call so I call him back and let him know that yes he can some over now.  He informs me that he was in the area already when he had called and so he is out front. Of course you are.  I waddle downstairs and let him him.

I now have to wake up Bailey and beg for his help because the dogs need to be dealt with.  I go in to wake him and and explain that the guy is here NOW to install and I am probably going to need his help with a few things.  "MOM, it is 8 o'clock in the morning!"  Yes Bailey it is and thank you for the quick less in how to tell time.  Now get off your ass and help me.  

Never did I realize that going from FIOS to Direct TV was going to be an issue.  I almost have to clean our garage in order for him to do what he needs to do.  Most of you don't understand what a task that would be!  I never thought I would be this brave, but here is a picture of the garage!  This is what happens when you have three boys and a mother who is pac rat hoarder lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment