Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy HUMP Day!

I was SIX minutes late to work today and for that REALLY know me, know that I hate to be late to anything, yes even work.  Why was I late?  Don’t even get me started.  Yes I left the house on time, with plenty of time to get here with more than enough time to go pee and grab my coffee.  You can blame the assholes who like to play grab-ass on the Winchester off ramp.  Most days it is a breeze sweeeeeeping across the 15 freeway in only a matter of seconds.  If I miss my window of opportunity, I either have to try and swoop in front of someone or continue on down the freeway to Ranch California , exit there and back track to Winchester.  Seeing that I despise the people who swoop in front of others because I have seen numerous wrecks and pile ups, I have decided not to be one of those people.    Today just happened to be one of those days that grab-ass was happening.  I tried so hard to get over there before that window of opportunity closed, however the freeway had more big rigs than usual and they make it more difficult to get over in a timely fashion.  I had to go down to Rancho California and back track and that was why I was late.

All in all today has been a pretty terrific day!  I received my first signed contract back and to make it even more of a big deal, it was for Armani Exchange in New York!  Yippee, how exciting.  Another exciting happening for me at work is that I think they are going to assign me the new Customer Service Rep that almost died from food poisoning on her second day on the job!  That ought to make for interesting blog topics.  Maybe I will get to share more ass blasting monazuma’s stories coming from the woman’s restroom!

I have been sending nagging and bitching emails to WireFly about my dissatisfaction with hoe they have been handling my return and so today I received a phone call from John Bailey their Chief Customer Service Officer and he decided to send my replacement phones (kids phones) via Overnight instead of Ground.  That will save me 4 business days.  That will make the kids happy which in turn makes me happy!  Maybe the ungrateful leaches will be nice to each other and respectful of me for a day or two!  Ok, well one could hope!

Only 20 more minutes until quitting time and I have a few games of Words with Friends to get caught up on.  Certainly not a game that I am any good at, but it helps pass the time.  Until tomorrow or when I feel the need to blog about nothing-ness!

No comments:

Post a Comment