Thursday, July 28, 2011

Do you know who the F*** I am, or do you know what Thymerasol is? Who the hell cares!

I already put a disclaimer out there that I use run on sentences and I rarely will start a new paragraph when I should.  What I left out was that without spell check, I SUCK at spelling.  If I take my time and really read through what I am doing, I might do ok.  So let me tell you all and that nagging lady that I work with that thinks she is perfect that yes, YES I did spell Thymerasol wrong.  Holy shit, up until today I couldn’t even understand what the hell you were saying!  Thank you for enunciating today so that I could finally read your damn lips and from here on out I will always get it right.  Well maybe I should not make promises I cannot keep.  Four more minutes and I am running out this door and headed to get drunk with the football coaches!  I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment