Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What the hell?!?!?!?!?!

Disclaimer (because I know he will read this):  I love my husband more than anything and more than any other husband I have ever had!  Yesterday morning I noticed we had a few scouting ants in our master bath.  I had to run and take the kids to school and head to work.  I made a comment (via text) to Danny that I wanted to scrub the bathroom from top to bottom and hopefully find out where they are coming from and what they are headed to.  Usually we discover they are looking for water, obviously we don’t keep food in our bathroom.  He texts back and says “I will clean it when I get home.”  BITCHIN!  I was stoked and I wished him luck because I have a lot of shit on my side of the sink and I use the actual sink as storage for brushes, dryers, flat irons and then anything that might fall in.  He gets  home early enough that he would have time to do that before football practice and I would not so that would have worked out so much better.  I got home later that day and really didn’t make it upstairs until it was time to go to bed and so it didn’t catch my eye until this morning.  He never cleaned the bathroom.  I sent him a message this morning and told him “great job” on the bathroom.  She replied back with “well the ant problem fixed itself and they were gone when I went to clean it.”  So he just decided that since the ants were gone, there was no need to clean the bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment