Thursday, August 25, 2011

It is best to learn the facts first!

Let me just start off by saying that last night was bullshit.  For one, I cannot take phone calls while I am at the field because those kids are my number one priority and I am still up to my eyeballs in paperwork.

What was even more disturbing is that the whole thing was distorted, misconstrued and fabricated.

I am sure the people involved won't be reading this but it is important for me to get shit off my chest and clear the air.

I, Heidi Ward, did not end a friendship due to a Facebook post!  That is lame and childish.  I agree that I laughed at some of the posts that were being made, as well as did a few others.

I ended a friendship because I learned that it was a very one sided friendship and the other person did not have the consideration to shut her mouth and open her ears and it was clear that she did not want to hear what I had to say and honestly, if that is how you are then I don't need to be friends with you.  A friendship it a two way street, nothing one way about it.  

I texted to let a "friend" know of something that I felt they should hear from me and not someone else, she quickly showed her true colors and decided that not to talk through it.  I called to try and explain better, my calls were not answered.  She called my husband at one point who also tried explaining what had happened, he was hung up on and so that was that.  This was well before any Facebook post or whatever story was made up and told to this person.

Calling me chicken shit doesn't help the matter none either!

My life is filled with 26 10-12 year olds and football.  I have done my best to eliminate drama from,y life and why people continue to bring it back is beyond me.  Just move on with your life and stop looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment