Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What did I do to deserve this


They have finally hired the remaining Customer Service Reps that we were lacking at work and I was excited because it seems the last two they hired are high energy working gals and was hoping to be paired up with one of them so that we could make lots and lots of calls…taking names and kicking some ass.  I over hear a conversation being had with the two newly hired CSR’s and it was said that the CSR’s are being matched up with the Sales Reps based on personality and I flung my head around and made eye contact with the hiring Manager.  It was then that he said that I was paired  up with N**** and so and so was paired up with so and so, all based on personality matches.  Are you kidding me?  Have you met me?  Do you know who the f*** I am?  Ok, just joking, but really.  I was apparently matched up with a brown paper bag.  Actually I could have a lot of fun with a brown paper bag, there are many things you can make out of them.  I am upset on the outside and pissed on the inside because I am now taking that personally.  Here is to an AWESOME flu season with my brown paper bag side kick!  AWESOME!  Thanks guys!  Huge sucker punch to the gut!  I guess I had better get to planning that trip to Mexico after all, which will require me to take a day off right smack dab in the middle of the busy season!

Grocery Bags 80003 1 lb. Brown Paper Bag 500/Bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment