Tuesday, August 9, 2011

She said BALLS!


I have SOOO many blog drafts that I have not taken the time to go back and finish and I blame it on the funny shit that catches my attention from time to time.

We have ½ hour sales meetings every morning at 8:30 am in the bosses office that is much to small for all of us and so we are spilling out the door way.  I however take my chair and roll over people so that I can get a spot to sit.  My fat, old ass is not going to stand for a ½ hour.

Today we are discussing United Health Care which is one of the largest health insurance plans that we contract with and how our pricing contract is coming to an end next week and they of course want to lower the price to a price point where we would not even be breaking even so there has been a lot of back and forth about that.

Today someone asked “What happens to the contracts we have already received back that are UHC billing?”  The rest went something like “bla bla bla bla and bla!”  The funny part was the VP of Sales when she chimed in through the speaker phone and said “Guys I know how it is, I am juggling the same balls right now.”  I almost died out loud.  It took all I had not to burst out laughing, let alone not even crack a smile!  People really need to think about what they say before they say it, especially when in a business environment!

No comments:

Post a Comment