Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Monday, Monday!

Most of us don’t like our jobs, let alone getting up and going to work on a Monday.  I will admit that Monday’s do suck because we have just spent the weekend staying up late, sleeping in and doing pretty much as we please.  I am at a job that I totally dig and so getting out of bed is not as difficult as it was when I worked for Satin!  On a side note, I have been setting my alarm for 4 am, in hopes of getting up and getting on the treadmill, now THAT is not happening.  But for work, I don’t mind.  So Monday I wake up, grab my phone and was about to head downstairs for coffee but I had decided to first peek out my bedroom window and I was like “wow” what a beautiful sight!  The sky looked amazing and so I snapped a few shots.


Which I did share on Facebook.  Once I left the house the sky just became more and more amazing and so I snapped a few more photos and these are simply amazing, I feel!








No comments:

Post a Comment