Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A gift straight from the heart

Something I have cherished from being a parent, is all the fun stuff my kids have made for me over the years.  From Kindergarten and on, I was always getting something from them and it they were always so special and meant so much to me.  I love the cards and letter they would write for birthday and Mother's Day.  While yes from Dad, I wasn diamonds and all things sparkly, home made gifts from the boys are the best.  Even still to this day, it would brighten my day if they woudl write notes and leave them on the frisdge for me to see.  We have a small white board on the fridge, which has been used once or twice to thanks me for buying them Taco Bell and since it is being used as a PSA not to eat my poop!  That's what happens in hosueholds full of men!
 
Anyway, Dakota has moved home, even though part time right now, and it has been a blessing having him home.  He is always so full of sarcasim and always pulling a prank of some kind. A couple weeks ago, Danny and I went out front and I noticed that Dakota had left me a gift on my car.  I of course had to take a photo so I cuold share with everyone how much he loves me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment