Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First day of school.

Today is the first day of school; Bailey is a sohpmore and McKenzy is 7th grade..  I was so excited and then as I was setting my alarm last night, I was like HOLY SHIT BALLS, I am not back in the routine of getting up on time, getting their lazy asses out of bed and listening to the screaming and yelling.  Don't even get me started on the moods that Bailey wakes up in!  Yipee for me!  It was good for about 15 minutes and here goes the bathroom brawls!  I just wish for once they could get along as brothers and the Bailey would step up and offer advice to McKenzy.  HELL NO, not in this house.  Someone must have told them that they cannot ever be nice to each other otherwise they will break into a million gazillion pieces.  Well here goes nothing,  Lets see how the rest of the morning will go!!! 


HOLY HELL, one ,more thing; Sorry miss Jackson lol. McKenzy had her as a teacher last year and it makes me sing every time I hear her name.



The bathroom brawl was short and ended before it really even got started.  I thought to myself, this is going to be a great day after all.  I get dressed and head downstairs to pack my lunch and make sure the kids have everything they will need for the first day of school.  Somehow, my asking those questions turned into another brotherly quarrel.  I just don’t understand.  I let them know who is boss, (ya right, they were probably thinking) and informed them that this nonsense is going to stop and they are going to learn how to get along with each other.  That pep talk led to them telling each other that they wished the other would move out or were never born for that matter. 

All that still did not make it any easier for me to watch McKenzy ride off on his bike.  I am excited for him but also nervous because he decided that it would be best to leave his phone at home, which yes (EVO 4G) I agree however, what if something happens and he needs a phone?  I am going to be a nervous wreck all day until he gets home and lets me know that he is safe and sound!

Bailey I dropped off because he is on my way.  That was sad,  until he started talking about picking on the Freshman and then pointed two out that were walking.  HOLY CRAP, lol, they practically had Freshman tattood on their foreheads!

Here is to a great school year!


No comments:

Post a Comment