Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tuesday Commute

I am obviously a little oout of order with my blog posts but I take so many pictures through out the day that I want to share and then I just start doing whatever.  Tuesday was a weird day on the 15 and not sure if it was fire related or what.  There was traffic going to work and then traffic again going back to work after I went home for lunch.  It has never been like that.  I took a few photos.  Wanting to share with anyone who is not in California and thinsk they might have traffic, NOTHING can ever compare to the bullshit we have to deal with.  And this is nothing even close to what Danny has to deal with in his commute.
 
This picture below, I had to take because this woman was driving like her ass what was fire and her hair was catchin'  She was zigging in and out and being rude and stupid.  Then all of a sudden I saw her on the side of the road. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment