Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thirsty Thursday


I woke up this morning  and saw that Dakota stayed over last night, bummer that we went to bed so early, would have been nice to see him.  Hopefully he will be moving his stuff in soon.  I am excited to have all my kids under the same roof and my family back together.

The second day of school was a more difficult than the first day.  I had papers to fill out for Mckenzy and school supplies to dig out of my, what used to be hoards of school supplies, get my lunch ready and get everyone out the door.  I started the paperwork last night but as I sat there in front of the TV with the papers and a class of wine, my head started to pound.  Frankly I feel the headache was due to a lack of adult beverages!  So I decided to head for bed and finish the papers in the morning.  Well morning came and because of the headache I could not get out of bed, so I was a little slow into getting my day started.  I did finally and then the kids and I had then swarming my bathroom to style their hair, both of which hardly have any and then it was downstairs to finish the paperwork.  I feel so disorganized right now because of football, we have no free time and I don’t have time to clean up or even do any laundry.  I guess my weekends will be filled with house cleaning and laundry!  Ya for me.  What would help, is if the boys, including the husband would do some stuff around the house when they get home, seeing that they have a few hours before I come barreling through the door with only enough time to change my clothes and run back to the car and to head to the field.  Instead, they play video games up to the very last second. 

Yesterday after work sucked because I walked in the door and McKenzy had a frantic look on his face, I asked what was up and he said he was looking for the skull cap we bought him.  Just a day or so ago it was on the kitchen table with a few other of his football accessories.  You could tell that Dad had been all up in his shit about the cap, but all the while Dad was catching up on his video games, while busting Mckenzy’s balls about not being able to find the cap.  Honestly I am surprised more things have not gone missing because the looks like it has been turned upside down.  I seriously don’t have any time to do anything and the house and the kids are suffering.  I need to find a few hours and a large trash bag and just start tossing stuff and getting things back to somewhat organized.  There is shit everywhere and it is driving me crazy and it is hard to relax.

This weekend will suck because Danny and I both have staff clinics that we have to attend on Saturday and then a few parties that we are supposed to attend.  Sunday will be my cleaning day.  I will buy beer and pizza for anyone that wants to come over and help.  I could use all the help I can get.  One major project I want to accomplish is pulling out the wash and dryer and mopping back there.  I think the last cat we had peed back there and it gets a little stinky.  The garage will be our next project.  Just need to order a dumpster.

And now I need to punch the guy at work in the back of the head because he is trying to steel an account from me! 

To be continued………

No comments:

Post a Comment