Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Mother's prayer

I don't know what it is with Bailey but he just cannot seem to stay out of trouble.  He claimes that he is never looking for it and that it just finds him, but it sure does find him a lot.  Last year alone he was suspended twice.  They are only three weeks into the school year and I have had two calls from the school.  I don't get it.  I know i was not a model student, but I have raised my kids differently and Danny and I have done what we can to be invovled and stay in touch with the schools.  He should know that he is not going to get away with whatever crap he is trying to pull.  I have defended him a few situations when I am certain the school is just poitning blame wherever they can with out any sort of proof and I stand behind my deicsions to suppoer him and back him, however, if he keeps getting in trouble, I am eventually going to look like the fool.
 
I am now just waiting for the Assistant Principal to call me back.  I felt it was rude of him to call and not leave me a message, then he calls Danny and leaves him a message.  Sounds like a pig of a man to me!  I have told them I work closer and am a better contact because Danny drives so far. I also felt it was rude of his secretary to feel bothered when i had made a call to the office shortly after Danny did.  This should show that we care and are concerned and looking to better the siutation.  I am sorry that I took you away from polishing your nails.  I have not had good luck when dealing with the schools.  I guess I can say that I hate their condesce ding attitudes and I don't feel that they are any better than I am and I don't need to bow down to them.  Especially seeing how many are being arrested on embezlement charges.
 
Whatever, it is what it is and we will deal with the bailey situation, I am just looking for him to grow up and take more responsibility for his actions.  He is going to be 16 this year and I expect him to start acting like a young man and not a young punk.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment