Friday, August 26, 2011

What did you just say?

I try really hard to remain professional when at work and the main reason is because I would love to be hired on as a permanent employee and so I have been on my bestest behavior!  It is really hard because apparently my mind is ALWAYS in the gutter and so I can twist just about anything that you say. 
 
Today I was speaking with a co-worker about a contract that I had sent out and had received some feedback from the customer.  I kept telling the co-worker that the contract needed to be re-worded.  He told me to come up with the wording and went outside for a smoke.  I sat here and thought long and hard (yes, I said long and hard).  ALL OF A SUDDEN, I see it, I see what the customer was talking about.  We didn't need to change the wording, I needed to fix how I had the products listed.  I showed him, we fixed it and I proceeded to explain, had I taken the time to read the customers email, I would have known what needed to be done.  Instead I speed read and it causes me to over look important parts of emails and this is the result.  He (the co-worker) says, "I know, I like to be on top as well!"  Um WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????????????  I quickly walked away an went back to my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment