Thursday, June 2, 2011

So, McKenzy, my 12 year old has FOUR of his buddies over.  They are all about the same age and have been running from the video games, to the computer room to the TV and so on.  I guess they are too cool for the park and besides the park is boring.  OK, fine I am not having this argument with you.

I go downstairs to finish the dishes that I started this morning oh and to open a bottle of wine.  I believe they were watching the Disney Channel or another channel that is just as annoying.  I am not 100% ob the show they are watching because all their shows SUCK and are super annoying and all look the same to me.  As I am in the kitchen one of the boys says "ya she is hot" and then they all pretty much agree and have some small talk about it.  Then I hear another one of the boys mention that another one of the gals could be "hot if she could shed a few pounds." 

I just about lost my composure and just about peed on the kitchen floor.  I had a few things I was going to do while in the kitchen but decided that it might be best for me if I just take my wine and go upstairs and finish the projects that I started up there.  They obviously need their "boy time: and certainly don't need mom's two cents.  I am after all the one who has to get drunk before I had the "talk" with my kids only to find out they already knew all about it and then some.  

I LOVE HAVING ALL BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be a fun night!  They were all messing with the weights and treadmill that we have which obviously NONE of us use and so they "lifted" some weights and then sat down to watch TV and I hear them talking about what will need to happen if one kid gets in a fight with some other random kid and then the one kid says :ya well I don't have any problems starting a fight with a smaller kid, you know someone smaller than me!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment