Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Is that a silver lining that I see???

I just had the phone interview that I had been waiting for all morning.  It was actually the second interview to one I had last week with the pharmaceutical company in Temecula that is looking for a temporary Inside Sales person to sell their mobile flu shot clinics nationwide.  I had applied for a position with them a few months ago and while I did not get that job, they did put in a pile of people that were definite call backs for future positions.  This some unfortunately is a temporary one, which will keep me employed through the end of the year.  There is a very small chance that I might be kept on at the end of the project, however, I am living in the moment and not going to get my hopes up.

This will be an awesome opportunity for me and will motivate me to finish my Pharmacy Technician class and who knows, maybe I can apply for a position within their pharmacy that they have there.  You just never know.  Right now I am thankful for the opportunity to interview for an amazing company and I am VERY fortunate to have such amazing friends that gave me stellar reviews when they called my references!  Thank you ladies, I feel like I owe you the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment