Friday, June 3, 2011

I am hoping that I was satisfied with my lazy and unproductive day today because come Monday I will be a working woman again!  Yes, I said working woman.  I received a call from the company in Temecula that they were offering me a spot on their Customer Service team.  I interviewed for the Inside Sales spot, however they felt that with my computer (hardware and software) that I would be a huge help for them on the Customer Service team.  Fine, ok I will take it and so I start Monday.  This will keep me employed through the end of the year and I can get my bills paid off and get my shit together.

Today is my and Danny's 16th wedding anniversary.  It has been an amazing 16 years with LOTS of ups and downs, but we have been able to pull through all the crap that we have been through.  

It has been a boring day and I have nothing funny to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment