Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 2 on the job

Trying out the mobile app for blogging. I apologize now for typos or poor grammar.

My second day on the job went very well, just as good as the first.

Today I was set up with a desk, computer and phone. Granted these are the basic necessities in an office job however I have found that this is a very difficult task for most companies. I am very impressed with the equipment which they have set me up with. The monitor could be bigger but the phone is high tech and my headset is even more high tech and ahem cordless. One day I will have to see how far I can walk with it and see if I can conduct business from the women's bathroom. Oh ya that is a goal of mine.

I am getting myself organized and listening to calls with a few of the more senior people and hope to be making my own calls soon. It is rocket science.

Already been invited to my first company event; the company picnic is in July.

Having fun and making friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment