Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I love flying by the seat of my pants, it makes my days so much more interesting.  I also like learning as I go, it seems to stay with me better than if I sit in long boring classes where everything is being thrown at me all at once.  However, when it involves flu and other important vaccines as well as wellness clinics for employer groups, it might be a good idea to get the basics down or at least on a piece of paper that I can use as a cheat sheet.  It seems that so many people do the same task so many different ways and so I chose one persons way and I was just informed that it was the wrong way.  Of course it is.  I seem to do everything the wrong way and I tend to learn everything the hard way.  I am not mad, I think it is comical that after just 2 ½ weeks I was promoted to the position I had originally interviewed for, received a $4 an hour raise and was trusted to just learn what to do on my own!  It certainly keeps me on my toes. 

I am going to keep on trucking, I now have 4 opportunities and 2 of them called me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment