Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer and Work

This is the last week of school for my kids and while I know I won't see them all summer long, I do know that I would love the chance to have another summer off.  Not sure how that keeps happening, but without becoming a teacher, I have managed to have a few summers off!

I feel that I could do a better job at managing the household than I could at managing someone else's company.  As much as I love going to work and feeling like a contributing member to society, I feel I would be a better person if I were home.  At home, I can cook, clean and yell at the kids more often and not have to yell via a bathroom text message.

Me staying home puts a lot of burden and stress on my darling husband and so I am going to try and see if there is something I can do to make money from the house.  I have done it before so I know I am capable, it just means me getting off my Facebook lazy ass and tapping into that network again.  It would also be nice if something were to just fall in my lap, kind of like winning the lottery...  OH WAIT, I forgot to check my lotto tickets.  I, I mean we, could be millionaires and not even know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment