Monday, May 9, 2011

Shopping under the influence.....

Of kids that is.  Yesterday I set out, against my will to find some sulfate free shampoo and conditioner.  I am very anti beauty supply so I went to Walmart.  I actually got lucky and found the Organix brand.  They had formulas made specifically to use after the Brazilian Blowout however they were all out of the shampoo and only had the conditioner.  What a bummer, but I grabbed their other stuff that was also sulfate free.  I get in the shower this morning to find out that I bought TWO conditioners and NO shampoo!  I panic and then remember I still have some of my Wen Hair Care stuff and I use that.

I totally blame my kid for this because he was huffing, puffing and rolling his eyes as I was trying to shop!  

Never shop while under the influence of children!

No comments:

Post a Comment