Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

My day started earlier than I had wanted it to.  For some reason I was up at the crack of dawn, so I decided to get started on laundry and drinking lots of coffee.  In between loads of laundry, I have begun changing the bedding on McKenzy's bed, thinking about cleaning the kitchen and I have done some chores in my office.  It is just another typical day in our house, nothing special.  We even had Taco Bell for brunch because I was not about to leave the house and tackle any eatery on Mother's Day!  I will be the first to say, that I cannot stand other peoples children (mostly strangers).  They are always screaming, crying and throwing temper tantrums.  Thanks to todays society it is now unacceptable to spank your children in public and because of that, we are surrounded by spoiled rotten brats!

Anyway, so I agreed to anything that had a drive through.

I thought we had a softball game today and I was so jazzed about that because it brings me joy to get out there and play, then I looked to see what time and well thanks to Mother's Day, we dont have a game.  POOP!  I went to go tell Danny that we dont have a game and I found him taking a nap, well st least he is getting pampered on Mother's Day.  I doubt he has even called his mom.

The highlight of my day will be venturing out to go buy sulfate free shampoo, put gas in my and get McKenzy from his friends house.

I plan to crack open a box of wine when I return home so I am thinking that I will get my ass moving NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment