Saturday, May 14, 2011

Shit your kids say.....

08/16/2011: 

This is McKenzy’s second year of football with the Jr. All America Football league and we have noticed that he has gotten better at the sport and more confident over last year.  The coaches have obviously noticed the same thing because last decided that he will play both offense and defense.  He was so excited to hear this news, that he came running up to me when I was speaking with some parents and said “mom, guess what???  I am going to go both ways!!!”  Imagine my level of excitement!  I knew what he meant and so did the parents I was speaking with, but holy hell, talk about out of the mouth of babes!  I was going to ignore the fact that this comment could have been taken totally out of context, until the mom says “Ya, you might not want to say that too loud.”  That is when I knew this was going to be a great football season and I envision a lot of beer in our future!



05/14/2011:  McKenzy tells me on the way to school on Friday that he feels that he is getting taller (finally).  This is a very exciting time for us because he is always down and out because of his height.  So I tell him that is great news and I always told him to be patient and he would one summer experience a growth spurt.  There is a pause and I figure that we are done with that conversation and then suddenly he says "Ya I figured I was getting taller when I was boob height to this one girl and now I am neck height."


OMG REALLY?????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment