Tuesday, September 6, 2011

You gotta do what you gotta do

It took me forever to break down and buy an iPod, but a few years ago I finally did.  I was so proud of myself.  A mere two weeks after buying, it went missing from my house.  I was bummed, see my car does not get any radio stations and my iPod was my means for music.  I finally decided I was going to buy myself not an iPod but I wanted a Zune.  I was over the whole iTunes thing and loved the idea of a Zune.  I bought used on eBay, found an 8 g that was pink and it was perfect.  I had that for a long while, until the little fuckers down the street broke into my car and stole that and all my CD's.  Ever since, I have been without a steady source of music. I use my phone sometimes, but it drains the battery too much.  I have pulled CD's from the house and then I listen for months at a time and that get boring.  I even go sometimes with out any music at all. But then I hear all the sounds my car makes and that is depressing.  SO this morning I pulled out one of the many mp3 players that we have purchased for McKenzy and quickly started to throw songs on there.  I am now rolling down the street with tunes!  I know, ghetto, but hey, it plays music.  Yahooooooooo.





No comments:

Post a Comment