Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Up early again today, it is not so bad.  I was able to put away a mound of clean clothes that I had not had the time to get to.  Tomorrow I will tackle some more laundry because I see a pile in Bailey's room and I know they are dirty.


The main task of my morning was creating an easy to read and understand chore chart for the kids.  I think I might have successfully accomplished this task, but we will see once I put it into action.  If they actually do their chores on time and without me having to ask, they can make some decent money and I will have more free time!


They take money for granted and just ask, ask, ask and never give in return.  Sure they will do a chore here and there but only when asked and then they have to be asked several times.


New chore policy; Look on the fridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment