Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I was up early yesterday (4 am) and learned that it wasn't so bad, however I also went to bed at 7:30 on Sunday.  Anyhoo, I thought I would try getting up early(ish) with Danny and so today I was up a little after 4 am and am getting things done.  It is really only an hour or so before I normally get up so it is not too big of a deal and it gives me time to get caught up on some stuff.


I have done laundry, dishes, football paperwork, read and deleted emails, updated job search criteria, have 3 cups of coffee (and counting) and ma looking for more to accomplish before I have to wake the kids.


I am heading downstairs for another cup of coffee and to see what else I can get done.


I am so the opposite of those moms who never want to get our of bed for whatever reason.  Getting up early and getting stuff done just starts your day off on the RIGHT foot!


I need to note that the comment on the moms who don't want to get out of bed was NOT directed at anyone so whoever it is that is taking my blog words and spinning them into a little web of lies, not this time!


So on with my perfect little life!

No comments:

Post a Comment