Friday, September 23, 2011

Work is getting busy, busy to the point where I am turn away business form people who are wasting my time.  I love that feeling and I should have done that in my personal life with people that I had considered friends.

Work is just getting better and better by the day.  I love it!

I came into the office yesterday to find a box on my desk with the following label:


I have always referred to my self as a super star and so yes rock star just kind falls in line.  I pushed the box aside and booted my PC and all the while I was going crazy trying to figure out what was in side the box.  I have any blog followers, I might turn it into a guessing game, but since I don't I will just reveal what was inside the box.


A cup that will remind me EVERY DAY how awesome I am!  Could it get any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment