Saturday, October 15, 2011

A collection or an obsession?

Most everyone knows my love for wine.  The redder the better :-)


Each time we go wine tasting we come home with a few new wine glasses to add yo my COLLECTION, which Danny calls an obsession. They have have special meaning to me one way or another.  The ones on the very top shelf are NEVER used (and not even by my mom lol).  They are from our Sidways wine tasting trip that we took with our friends the Morgan's.  Those glasses mean more to me than life itself.  Kidding, not that much but they mean enough that when I saw my mom using one a while back and I freaked out and made her put it away and use one of my utility wine glasses!


 This is cupboard #1





And this is the over flow cupboard





The sad part is, there are more in the garage that never got  unpacked because Danny said this was too much already.

No comments:

Post a Comment