Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday April 29, 2011

FIRST PANIC ATTACK OF THE MORNING
"OMG Mom, it is 6:42"  That's the first thing I heard this morning.  

I was really around 6:20, however after Edison had to cut the power the other day, McKenzy's clock never got set with the correct time.  See if I don't do it then it won't get done.

SECOND PANIC ATTACK OF THE MORNING
"Mom have you seen my PE clothes"  My response "No, but they could be int he dryer right now, did you lose them?""If I don't find them NOW, I am going to keep getting non dresses and keep closing points!"  

You would think he would think about this stuff at night when we are all lounging around watching TV and when he is out after school chasing girls.  But nooooooooooo, he has to freak out in the mornings when we don't have time for freak outs.

I am off to finish getting ready for work.  Yes today is Friday however the head of Sales has today off and that means the owner is going to on patrol and spying via the security camera.  Ought to maje for a horrible day!  Cheers to everyone else.

The  panic over the PE clothes was short lived because the darling child realized they are in a plastic grocery bag down stairs in the front room.  Some my refer to my front room as a great room, but not I.  I have kids so nothing in my house is referred to as great!

The THIRD panic of the morning was when I asked McKenzy to bring me his phone because he needs to charge it and well he AGAIN cannot seem to find his charger.  I hear him freaking out in his room, I ask "whats the matter, cant find your phone"  He says "I know its on my bed SOMEWHERE"  This is where I tell him it is time to clean his room.  His room is worse than mine!


He finds his phone however I forgot that it does not like my charger in my room.  It liked the one I had in my car, but that was on loan and I had to send it back.  So he is stuck with a dead battery all weekend until he calls Grandma to tell her to look for his charger.

Some good news:  The owner decided to take his wife golfing this morning so I should have a peaceful day for most of the day.  Thank God for small favors.  I thought this was going to be a great job and then I met the owner and realized he is Bi-Polar.

No comments:

Post a Comment