Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday April 14, 2011

This morning started off on an OK foot. It may have to do with the fact that I handed Bailey $10.00. He had borrowed some money at school and I didn't need Bubba showing up on our doorstep to collect so I gave him the money to pay back his debts. I realize that I should be teaching him a different lesson, but I know how crappy the school food is and that is why he borrows money. He will spend every hard earned penny on food at school because the lunch he gets is gross and nasty and so he will hit up the special foods section where it costs money. I feel his pain so I help out where I can. He made it a point to let me know that he was paying back a few people and not buying dope with the $10.00 because I have been on him about drugs and how he should not get involved in them. We kind of make a joke out of drugs in my house but it is a way to keep it an open topic with the boys.


Today is just another day at the office. I am a cold calling machine and not stopping until I find someone to sell to. I will not take no for an answer. It used to be "mama needs a new pair of shoes!" Now it is "the kids gotta eat!"


Speaking of eating, the menu for today's lunch was left over spaghetti from dinner last night. Not my number one pick for lunch, but hey, it was free and there was quite a bit left over and I hate seeing food go to waste.


Dakota and Karissa are coming over for dinner tonight so there ought to be a lot to write about later.



No comments:

Post a Comment